Cheese & Wine Pairing Event
With the winter months ahead, we've designed the perfect after work activity to enjoy with colleagues, with cheese as the centre piece.
Perfect for a pre-Christmas gathering to tempt everyone into the office, its a great way to get your team or clients together socially, celebrate success and say thank you!
How it works
The tasting session is for 1.5 - 2 hours led by a qualified wine expert: all our team have the WSET Level 3 or 4 qualification and are professional, experienced wine presenters. We can pitch the tasting at just the right level to ensure everyone feels involved and learns something new. The tasting can be held in the afternoon or evening - we are completely flexible to suit you.
Tailored for you
We have put together a selection of speciality cheeses paired with 6 premium quality wines and to finish we pair cheese & chocolate with a dessert wine or port.
Cheese & Wine Tasting Package at £45pp + vat
- Luxury Cheeseboard with Ossau Iraty, Manchego, Brie de Meaux, Driftwood Goats Log, Epoisses and Picos Blue (minimum of 12 people)
- A 1.5 hour tasting a professional and engaging wine & cheese expert
- Tips for matching wine with food
- How to serve cheese and create the perfect cheeseboard
- Quiz rounds & blind tasting as part of a fun competition
So that any non-drinkers feel comfortable and are able to join in, we can send a selection of non-alcoholic drinks for them to enjoy. Non-alcoholic sparkling wine, 2 non-alcoholic wines, juice and a Fever Tree tonic water at £20 + VAT per person.
To find out about booking and request a quote contact us on 020 8288 0314 or email us.