WSET Level 3 Online
Study from home with a our live-streamed courses via Zoom. Wines shipped to you so you can taste the same wines alongside your tutor.
- Online courses are lockdown immune. Book with certainty during Covid-19.
- The fee includes 50 x 50ml wine samples for the course shipped to the student.
- 5 x full day sessions/classes via Zoom from 8.45am to 5.30pm.
- The exam is held in-person on day 6 in Twickenham, South West London.
- The course includes a mock-tasting/masterclass video to ensure all candidates are ready for the tasting exam.
- Ability to ask course tutor questions during live-streamed class.
- 2,400+ Flash Cards & 950 Exam Practice Questions, accessible from the moment you book.
- Text books are shipped 2-5 days after the course is booked or you can request the online eBook version, so booking early allows you to start studying early.
- Free access to ThirtyFifty's 'Decoding the WSET L3 SAT' and audio guide. It is a concise guide to how to pass the tasting exam. Students can use the guide at home to practice.
- Four ISO tasting glasses to use at home and keep.
WSET Level 3 Online dates UK wide
Below are our forthcoming online L3 courses. The Zoom sessions are from 8.45am to 5.30pm on Days 1 to 5. The exam is on Day 6 at either 9am or 2pm.
|Sun, 14 Mar 2021 |
Sun, 21 Mar 2021
Sun, 28 Mar 2021
Sun, 11 Apr 2021
Sun, 18 Apr 2021
Sun, 25 Apr 2021
|WSET Level 3 Award in Wines (6 Days)||5 Day Online Course with the Exam on Day 6 in London TW1||3 places |
7 days left to book online
|Sat, 10 Apr 2021 |
Sat, 17 Apr 2021
Sat, 24 Apr 2021
Sat, 8 May 2021
Sat, 15 May 2021
Sat, 22 May 2021
|WSET Level 3 Award in Wines (6 Days)||5 Day Online Course with the Exam on Day 6 in London TW1||10 places||£695 pp|
|Sat, 5 Jun 2021 |
Sat, 12 Jun 2021
Sat, 19 Jun 2021
Sat, 26 Jun 2021
Sat, 3 Jul 2021
Sat, 10 Jul 2021
|WSET Level 3 Award in Wines (6 Days)||5 Day Online Course with the Exam on Day 6 in London TW1||12 places||£695 pp|
The start time is 8:30am for a prompt 8:45am start.
About the WSET Level 3 Wine Courses
- Online courses are live streamed via Zoom.
- Students will be shipped 50 x 50ml tasting samples of each wine a week before the course.
- Students can select when they want to sit the exam to complete the course.
- The exam must be in carried out in person in London. We have set a default exam date on Day 6 of the course, but students can choose an alternative date.
All courses can be booked directly with ThirtyFifty online (see forthcoming course dates below) or by calling us on 020 8288 0314. If you have already attended a WSET course with ThirtyFifty you can receive a 10% discount on subsequent WSET courses.
The WSET Level 3 Award in Wines is a six day course running over 6 consecutive Saturdays, Sundays or Mondays. It is perfect for those looking to develop a deeper understanding of the wines of the world.
Our Online courses have benefits over other courses offered 'online' in that you will be able to participate in a live streaming of the actual class with our tutor and the wines we taste in class are shipped to you before the course. You can ask questions and interact as if you were in class, while most online classes require students to purchase and taste a large number of wines (not included in the course fee), often before the student has been trained in tasting technique. We think that tasting the sample wines along with the tutor is a better way of learning and a much cheaper option.
Student study packs are mailed to you 2-5 days after booking, allowing students to start studying immediately. Access to our flash cards and exam style questions is automatically given when you book and pay for the course.
Online in the Classroom
Online students are expected to attend the online classroom at the set times and days of the course. We live-stream our regular classrooms and with the wines to taste at home, online students can listen and ask questions.
We use Zoom to live-stream our classes and so you will need a reliable internet connection to participate. Typically we run two meet and greet sessions online a few days before the course starts for students to test their set-up and ask any questions.
What sets us apart from other online WSET L3 course providers, is that we provide students with a full set of the wines required for the course, in 50ml bottles (the specified WSET sample size). This saves you the problem of finding all the wines and purchasing full sized bottles. The 50+ wines would set you back c.£900 to buy a full set.
All the wines are shipped to you on the Monday before the course starts by next day courier.
We have been running courses online since March 2020 and we know the wines remain in excellent condition from re-bottling (using Coravin) to the final day of the course, over 6 weeks later.
Studying online and need to purchase wine?
If you are studying with another WSET Level 3 online provider and struggling to find and purchase all the wines the course requires, we can offer to ship a set of wines for the course, the wines are available typically 3-4 days before the start of one of our courses. Wine sets are available for purchase within the UK for £270 and within the EU with an additional £70 international freight fee. Please get in touch to discuss.
Terms & Conditions
Bookings are made on a first come, first served basis.
The course fee is non-refundable.
You can transfer your place to another date or another person with 2 weeks notice before the start of your course.